Department of Education
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidhyalaya was established in 2002 in Haridwar, Uttarakhand at the foothills of the Himalayas in the vicinity of the holy Ganges. The Department of Education is dedicated for developing qualified, efficient and skilled pupil-teachers and educationists, since its inception in 2007. Our vision is to produce dynamic, efficient teacher with scientific outlook, who would be able to transform society and lead the nation to progress.
- Teacher at primary and middle level.
- Educational administrative and consulting
- Counselor and Content Writer.
- Child Care Director.
- Assistant Professor in higher education.
- Educational policy maker.
- Educational specialist in media.
- Educational officers in (NCERT, NCTE, UGC and NUEPA).
- To start the M.Ed. program.
- To establish a Center on Value Based Education.
- To establish a high end lab for e-learning, m-learning.
- To establish a lab for research purpose.
- Young, sincere and dedicated faculties with vast experience.
- Inspiring environment of the University campus in the form of natural and spiritual ambience.
- Rigorous educational activities in the form of frequent study tours.
- Courses offered provide opportunity for self-employment particularly in educational Sector
- Professional internship and opportunity to learn from acclaimed professionals.
- Good placement ratio.